Halloween Treats Ice Cream Cake
- 1 tub of Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food ice cream
- 30 to 32 vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 ½ cups kettle corn or caramel corn, lightly crushed plus 1 additional cup for garnish, divided
- 1 tub Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream
- 4 cups unwrapped Halloween candy, chopped into smaller pieces if necessary, divided
- 1 tub Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream
- 1 cup pretzels, broken into pieces
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours, 30 minutes
Soften the tub of Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food ice cream at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. Prepare your Halloween candy by unwrapping and lightly chopping it as needed.
Lightly coat a 25.5 cm spring form pan with cooking spray. Lay the vanilla wafer cookies in the bottom of the pan, breaking some into pieces to fit if necessary. Spread the softened Phish Food ice cream on top of the cookies.
Top with 2 ½ cups of kettle or caramel corn and immediately transfer to the freezer. Freeze until the layer is firm, at least 45 minutes.
Soften the tub of Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream as above. Remove the cake from the freezer and spread the softened ice cream on top. Layer on 2 cups of Halloween candy. Freeze cake at least 45 minutes.
Soften the tub of Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream as above. Remove the cake from the freezer and spread the softened ice cream on top. Top the cake with 1 cup of kettle corn, pretzels, and the remaining 2 cups Halloween Candy. Freeze until completely firm, about 1 hour 45 minutes.
Remove the cake from the freezer, and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Run a knife along the insides of the pan if necessary to loosen. Remove pan sides. To serve, dip a sharp knife into hot water, and dry in a clean kitchen towel. Slice the cake into wedges with the hot knife (repeat warming the knife in the hot water and drying between slices as necessary.)